Saturday, March 2, 2013

Motherhood Expo

Today's main plan is to get to KLCC as there'll be an expo for baby's things, mommy's stuff and beneficial seminars. My targeted seminar would be 'The Hypnobirthing' seminar. As we arrived lil too early so we have to wait for the door to open at 1030.

As soon as the expo opened, we went in and start our exploration. Started from Hall 2, quite numbers of booths. Ada Friso, Enfamama and few more brand of baby's formula milk, wasn't interested though as I haven't in need of it, Alhamdulillah. As we went further, I met GBG booth (gentle birthing group) so I did catched up with the person in charge to get details of the seminar. And then, we stopped by Babytalk booth and get the latest copy of it and finally I've subscribed it for the whole year (yeay! no more hunting next month).

Then, we moved to the next hall as nothing more interesting booth (as for me) in the hall. The next hall, we went crayyzehhhhh.. Ada banyak booth mainan utk Syakir, baju and few more. I grabbed Syakir's wet wipe (mission checked), got myself susu tepung (mission checked) and mainan Syakir (ooopps). Paling sikit setakat ini, lol. And by then, it's almost 1145 and the seminar was about to start in Hall 5.


An eye opener seminar, I must say. Can't stop my tears while listening this. How much intervention been while I am in labour. How fascinating my body could work if I believe in it. Thanks a lot for this new whole dimension of perspective.

Next expo would be as below for the whole 2013:

  1. 29, 30 & 31 Mac - Mom & Baby Expo, JB
  2. 5, 6, & 7 April - 5th Maternity & Children Expo, Midvalley
  3. 19, 20 & 21 April - Smart Kids, PWTC
  4. 10, 11 & 12 Mei - Mom & Baby Expo, Midvalley
  5. 24, 25 & 26 Mei - Baby & Kids Fair, Penang
  6. 1 & 2 Jun - Mother, Baby & Kids Expo, PWTC
  7. 7, 8 & 9 Jun - Mom & Baby Expo, Kuantan
  8. 12, 13 & 14 Julai - Parenthood Expo, Midvalley
  9. 16, 17 & 18 Ogos - Parenthood Expo, Midvalley
  10. 30, 31 Ogos & 1 September - Parent & Kids Expo, KLCC
  11. 27, 28 & 29 September - Mom And Baby Expo, JB
  12. 15, 16 & 17 November - International Baby Expo, KLCC
Hope this could guide u!

No comments: