Friday, September 26, 2014

Babywearing - FB Status #2

PSS: Public Service Sharing
Whenever I wear my baby, I'll get few kind of reaction.
"Oh, your baby looks so comfortable."
"She's been sleeping ages since I saw you."
"Look adorable she's snuggling her mom."
But I do received more of these:
"Don't she be hot in there?"
"You'll get backache after a while, I can guarantee."
"Poor baby, she/he can walk right."
"Hey, give him a break. Let him walk."
So, do I look like torturing my kids as I wore them? No, definitely no. People are asking me how to wear their baby without compromising the safety. Baca Bismillah and follow rules. 
What are the rules? TICKS is the answer. What are those TICKS? It's Tight enough to snuggle, In view at all time, Close enough to kiss, Keep chin off the chest and Supported back.
To be always remember when you are carrying especially your newborn, to make sure them be hold chest-to-chest position thus you'll get easily to kiss them & in view at all time.
What if I want to carry my baby at the back? Remember, back-carrying only recommended after the baby, I would say for myself, reached 6 months or have own neck control. It needs an extensive practice. Back-carrying a newborn is totally AN ADVANCE PRACTICE and not recommended. Why? Because they can't talk and tell us, the wearer, whether the butt is popping or something went wrong at the back.
I have shared few writings in my blog. Few more to come, InsyaAllah. Stay calm and keep carry your baby.
Credit pictures to Babywearing School.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10152499303628751&set=a.10150244433328751.325933.704288750&type=1

No comments: