Friday, January 29, 2010

300110

mornink!!!

it's oni 0735 n here i am, start blogging after 2 days neglected....:)
owh yeah, blogging from my beloved's house, urm... i mean, my parents house in penang..n my fever still not recovering...owh, schnnaapppp...
yeay!! flew bax to penang last nite for my cuzzie's wedding!!!
gosh, it's like bax-to-bax ceremony.started with my solemnization on Oct last year, shikin's (cuzzie) solemnization, my reception on Nov n her reception the next week n now her youngest sister is getting married...urm well, not getting married but got married (they'd tied the knot last nite, Friday Dec 29)

owh, not to be forgotten, already received my wedding album....fabulously gorgeous!!!oppsss, by that, i mean the artwork...the bride n groom??ngehngehngeh....
thx a lot to hakim (www.hakimjohari.wordpress.com)

i'll shall share it some in here then..till then....

No comments: