Tuesday, July 6, 2010

06 July 2010

after 14 days staying with foster family, now imma back to my place...missed my place yet already missing Petaseh...a lotta things i've done yet a lot more to do, pretty sure imma be bax there..

after a long fortnight been thru, now i'm rite in front of my lappy to cover bax the time i've missing writing at my blog...a lot to write yet dunno where to start..oppss, anyway today is my jelebu's mother birthday...still remember how surprised she is when i wished her in advance b4 i got into bus...she dun expect me to remember tht i guess...i know she'll not reading this but i know she knew tht i do appreciate her as much as my mom n my mom-in-law...Happy Birthday mak, may Allah blessed u always...

its already 0044 yet i'm still awake..missed the coldness of the nite in jelebu tht always makes me shiver...i dun even need air-cond there as much as i need it here...

i guess its pretty late by now, better off to bed or else imma facing my big trouble of getting up early tomorrow..its been 2 weeks i dun need to punch in...

No comments: